Saturday, March 21, 2015

THANK YOU JESUS

PSALM 18:1-20:

"I WILL LOVE YOU, O LORD, MY STRENGTH. THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER; MY GOD, MY STRENGTH, IN WHOM I WILL TRUST;

MY SHIELD AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION, MY STRONGHOLD. I WILL CALL UPON THE LORD, WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED; SO SHALL I BE SAVED FROM MY ENEMIES."



As I go, my heart gets fuller, It Is Jesus Who fills my heart up with Thank You Jesus praise. David had many enemies because of the anointing that everyone now knew he had. He may not of understood the meaning fully, but his love for God, helped him. In versed 6; of Psalms 18, David said; "In my distress I called upon The Lord, and cried out to my God, He heard my voice from His Temple, and my cry came before Him, even to His Ears."



This is my Prayer: "O Lord God, my God and Father, In Jesus' Name, I cry out for doors of opportunity to show others of Your Word, Love, Mercy, and loving-kindness towards all men. This day is full of sorrows of Sheol surrounding us, as David prayed about to You. I too pray Father, Hear from Your Holy Temple, and move by Your Holy Spirit in this Your earthen temple, us Your People, and Body, and let us see Your Hand move and scatter our enemies, as You are the same, Yesterday, Today and Forever,

Thank You Jesus, "



PJCopty

No comments:

Post a Comment