Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Jesus Who Gives Patience/Encouragements

Romans 15:5-10 (KJV)
5 “Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God. 8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.“

How did we know this about Jesus? Or, even understand that in everything concerning you, your life In Christ, your relationships, your ownership of all things, that He gives you patience and encouragement to address them all with. In Phil. 3:21; He says He subdues all things by Himself!

Many times lately I have been forced to make a stand With Jesus on many accounts. He was the Enforcer... but before I did, The Enforcer made me to see the truth of each matter. He would then show me the exact same issues in His Word... then give me time to adjust my stand...
now knowing the Truth... I am so sorry to even say this, but as The Word says; “confess your fault so you can be healed... I did flesh things, then had to go back and correct myself... Which is most hard!
But, to live in harmony with God and man that is always going to be the cast!

PJCopty


No comments:

Post a Comment